Amazon Booth Presentation:
Greetings from Denver! ISTE kicks off today and I want to make sure that everyone has access to the resources from my presentations and sessions.
Here is all of the information you can find on my ISTE2016 page
- My new book on #ScannableTech Deeper Learning with QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Scannable Solution for Your Classroomis available now on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle! If you order directly from Corwin Press you can use the code N165C7 for a 25% discountHow-To: Link Google Forms to QR CodesHow-To: Add Your Own Voice to a QR CodeHow-To: Link Images to QR CodesConnecting Teacher Tutorials to QR CodesLitWorldFavorite AR apps
Check out AmazonInspire!
- Read Aloud Stations
- 15 Free Mobile Apps for Math Practice
- Holiday History: Veteran’s Day
- Article: How the Apple Watch Can Spark Creativity in Special-Ed Classrooms
- Luis’ book: Apple Watch Tips and Tricks
- 6 Ways to Use Book Creator in Science Classrooms
- Book Creator Update: Make Comic eBooks on Your iPad
- Free Book Creator Training for Teachers: Join Me This Summer!
- Promo code giveaway – 5 Book Creator promo codes enter here(or in the form below)
You can reach me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
cross posted at classtechtips.com
Monica Burns is a fifth grade teacher in a 1:1 iPad classroom. Visit her website at classtechtips.com for creative education technology tips and technology lesson plans aligned to the Common Core Standards.