Flashcards are used by students and educators every day and are one of the most popular ways to learn a subject or topic. The internet makes this learning tool even easier through the use of dedicated websites that allow for flashcard creation, collaboration, and more.15 Sites for Creating Flashcards
- Braineos - A fun site for students to create flashcards to play educational games on a wide variety of subjects.
- CoboCards - A nice site and mobile app for creating and sharing flashcards. Great way to collaborate with others.
- Ediscio - A great site for creating flashcards and arranging them into boxes.
- Fauxflash - A wonderful site for creating flashcards and searching through educational categories. These flashcards can contain images as well.
- Flashcard Flash - An innovative search engine designed for finding publicly-shared flashcards.
- FlashCardFriends - A nice site for creating flashcards. FCF is also a social networking site which allows for collaboration as well as the ability to edit existing decks.
- Quizlet - A neat little site for creating flashcards that's ideal for studying vocabulary, languages, or more. Also a nice site for playing studying games.
- Smash Cards - An innovative site that uses augmented reality for creating flashcards for English and reading.
- Social Decks - A nice site for sharing flashcards via a unique URL that allows others to edit.
- Study Blue - A great site for creating flashcards from photos, audio, or notes and then sharing with others. SB also offers a wonderful mobile app for studying on the go.
- Study Shuffle - One of the best sites for creating flashcards that teachers can use to track students' progress.
- Study Stack - A nice all-in-one solution for creating and studying flashcards. Includes lots of educational "stacks" to browse through.
- Word Dynamo - An excellent site for creating flashcards. Users can take quizzes, view study guides, play games, and more.
- Yappr - A nice online community for creating a flashcard or quiz.
- Zendo - A great site for turning notes into flashcards.
David Kapuler is an educational consultant with more than 10 years of experience working in the K-12 environment. For more information about his work, contact him at email@example.com and read his blog at cyber-kap.blogspot.com.
[Read the updated 15 Sites & Apps for Creating Flashcards]