This has been an incredible year and I am looking forward to everything that 2014 has to bring! Next year I will be dedicating more of my time to working with teachers looking to integrate technology into their instruction. Take a minute to learn about some exciting things happening in 2014:
- This February I will be hosting a live, interactive, webinar series that will take place over the course of four weeks! I highly encourage ELA teachers in elementary and middle school to check out how they can use technology to align their instruction to the Common Core.
- For teachers looking to explore iPad best practices at their own pace, my course “Teach with Your iPad: Part I – Instruct, Assess, and Manage Your Classroom with a Single iPad” will remain 50% off for blog followers! Stay tuned for Part II this spring…
- Take a peek at my events calendar. Are you looking for EdTech professional development at your school? Just ask!
- This year my free iBook25 Ways to Become a Tech-Savvy Teacherwas downloaded over 1,500 times! Stay tuned for 25 MORE Waysin the next few months…
- My Teachers Pay Teachers Store is filled with iPad friendly Common Core aligned lesson plans on a variety of topics – be sure to check it out!
cross posted at classtechtips.com
Monica Burns is a fifth grade teacher in a 1:1 iPad classroom. Visit her website at classtechtips.com for creative education technology tips and technology lesson plans aligned to the Common Core Standards.