There are tons of fantastic websites available for teachers and here’s a list of 11 that I absolutely love. You’ll find lesson plans, videos, interactive resources and more on these sites. Click on each link to learn more about each one!
- LearnZillion (Common Core lessons, videos and activities)
- TED-Ed (videos, lessons and inspiration)
- ReadWorks (reading passages and test prep)
- ForAllRubrics (rubrics and grading platform)
- MetMuseum (thousands of primary source documents)
- Visualead (create QR codes with images)
- PixiClip (online interactive whiteboard)
- Google Hangout (bring virtual guest speakers to your classroom)
- QR Voice (make QR codes talk)
- SlideShare (post and find presentations)
- Dropbox (sharing documents with student
Teaching with only one iPad this year? Check out my take-at-your-own-pace online course!
cross posted at classtechtips.com
Monica Burns is a fifth grade teacher in a 1:1 iPad classroom. Visit her website at classtechtips.com for creative education technology tips and technology lesson plans aligned to the Common Core Standards.