- The Fischbowl: Data-Driven Schools: Sleep tags: sleepschoolslatestart
- Where to Find Good Educational VideosGood list of places to find educational videos from ASCD tags: videosfind
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Use the New Room Controls in TodaysMeetFrom Richard Byrne - You can now create accounts on TodaysMeet, close rooms early, embed chat transcripts into a blog post, and moderate comments. tags: todaysmeetbackchannel
- Google Calendar with shared notes and attachmentsNeat add on for Google Calendar tags: googlecalendar
- Three views into the potential and power of project-driven learning. #iProject #iVenture | it's about learningWhy do so many project ideas seem to happen outside of school? tags: projectbasedlearningpblboadams
- Nurturing the Innovator's Mindset in Your Classroom tags: innovatormindsetclassroomedutopia
- Top 100 Tools for Learning 2014 | Results of the 8th Annual Survey of Learning ToolsGood List from Jane Hart tags: toolsweb2.0technologyelearning
- Media multitaskers pay mental price, Stanford study shows tags: multitaskingresearchpsychologylearning
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.