Many teachers ask me what to do with just a handful of iPads. Whether you are in a second grade classroom with two iPads, or a library with five devices you can create stations for students of all ages.
Here are a some of my favorite apps for creating stations in your classroom – add your favorites to the comments section!
- News-O-Matic (reading and listening with extra activities)
- 7 Little Words (word games)
- Quizzitive (vocabulary game)
- KidEWords (word games)
- Storyline Online (read aloud videos)
- DK Readers (read along books)
- SpellMania (word games)
- World’s Worst Pet (vocabulary games)
- Synopsis (flashcards with games)
- Vocabulary and SpellingCity (word games)
- Avokiddo ABC (alphabet games)
cross posted at classtechtips.com
Monica Burns is a fifth grade teacher in a 1:1 iPad classroom. Visit her website at classtechtips.com for creative education technology tips and technology lesson plans aligned to the Common Core Standards.