Buncee has just released a new (beta) web interface for the user's creation experience. The new design makes it easier to create attractive presentations, digital stories, announcements, greetings, and more.
- Wider Canvas - easier on the eyes all in one screen
- Universal Search - one keyword search will bring up images, videos, stickers, and more
- Add or upload multiple items at once - batch uploads speed up a user's workflow
- Draw directly on your digital canvas/buncee
- Duplicate slides - a major time saver when needing to keep the same formula throughout the presentation
- Easier layer and side panels - rearrange your project by drag/drop
- Text updates - create lists or bullet points
- Grid lines - help to rotate and align items
- Attach audio files to any item (i.e. image, animation, etc.)
- Smoother sharing - share a project through link, email, social network, embed, etc.
Click here for a more detailed description of the new features.
Below is a brief tutorial on the New Buncee experience.
*Buncee is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.
cross posted at cyber-kap.blogspot.com
David Kapuler is an educational consultant with more than 10 years of experience working in the K-12 environment. For more information about his work, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and read his blog at cyber-kap.blogspot.com