Are you looking to integrate better technology into your teaching this year? David Kapuler commends these outstanding tools to every teacher:
- BoomWriter, a group writing site and Google for Education Partner, lets students write, share, and assess original fiction and nonfiction content in a highly engaging, collaborative environment. Teachers can provide guidance to reinforce curriculum as well as personalized feedback to individual students.
- Buncee gives students and educators a fantastic digital canvas to create presentations, digital stories, announcements, and much more. Its educational portal allows teachers to create and manage students. Buncee also provides a wide variety of educational resources and templates.
- EDpuzzle is being used by educators around the world to “flip” their classrooms and lessons. EDpuzzle’s fantastic online curriculum and tools for adding questions or voice to any video make it easy for educators to find resources to meet their needs.
- Storyboard That is a great website and learning tool that educators are using for project-based learning, graphic organizers, digital storytelling, writing prompts, and more. It also offers lots of lesson plans, assignments, and templates.
- ThinkFluency is an innovative new iOS app that enables teachers to assess and score students’ reading fluency in real time. Detailed reports help teachers create individualized instruction plans for students.
For more go to www.techlearning.com/Feb18