We Need Engaged Educators
5/4/2016 12:10:00 AM
comments powered by
All our best strategies, plans, projects, initiatives, etc. will all come to nothing and fizzle out, if we, as educators (Yes, I am also talking about teachers AND administrators) are NOT engaged as leaders and learners.
WE NEED ENGAGED EDUCATORS who:
- are self-motivated and self-directed
- give as much as they are taking from other educators
- are flexible, innovative and willing to take risks
- contribute and take an active part in a global conversation via their expertise, perspectives, shareable content and their time
- understand that sharing is a moral imperative in a global network of educators and learners
- are invested in their own learning
Are you engaged as a leader and learner ?
cross posted at langwitches.org/blog
Silvia Tolisano is a Curriculum21 faculty member, author of the book Digital Storytelling Tools for Educators and founder of the Around the World with 80 Schools project. Read more at http://langwitches.org/blog.