Free online school evaluation tool
8/16/2012 12:00:00 AM
ASCD has unveiled the free, online ASCD School Improvement Tool, which is based on a whole-child approach to education.
The online tool offers educators a comprehensive needs assessment and connects administrators and teacher leaders with targeted professional development resources such as books, online courses, and action tools.
Found online at http://sitool.ascd.org, the tool launches a 15-minute survey that evaluates a school's strengths and weaknesses in areas of
For more information, visit www.ascd.org.
- School climate and culture,
- Curriculum and instruction,
- Family and community engagement,
- Professional development and staff capacity,
- Assessment, and
- Ability to provide and sustain a whole child approach to education across all aspects of the school experience.
Want to read more stories like this?
comments powered by