Knovation announces the recipients of its 2015 Digital Learning Awards. The program honors districts across the U.S. that use netTrekker or icurio to find, organize and share hundreds of thousands of standards-aligned resources that are professionally evaluated, tagged and maintained.
Awards are presented to small-, medium- and large-sized districts based on their use of the Knovation Content Collection via netTrekker or icurio during the 2014-2015 school year. Below are the top three districts for each size category:
Mid-Sized Districts (5,000-25,000 student enrollment)
- Mooresville Graded School District, Mooresville, North Carolina (icurio)
- Alhambra Elementary School District 68, Phoenix, Arizona (netTrekker)
- Coppell Independent School District, Coppell, Texas (netTrekker)
Small-Sized Districts (less than 5,000 student enrollment)
- Community Consolidated School District 93, Bloomingdale, Illinois (icurio)
- Corinth School District, Corinth, Mississippi (icurio)
- Ross Local School District, Hamilton, Ohio (icurio)View the complete list of Top 100 Digital Learning Award winners at: www.knovationlearning.com/dla.