To learn more about this unique conversation and conference, check out principal Chris Lehmann's blog.
This year's EduCon (http://2017.educon.org) hosted by Science Leadership Academy (SLA) in Philadelphia takes place the weekend of January 27-29, 2017 at SLA.
The guiding principles behind EduCon are:
- Schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members.
- Schools must be about co-creating — together with students — the 21st Century Citizen.
- Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
- Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate, and collaborate.
- Learning can — and must — be networked.
To learn more about this unique conversation and conference, check out principal Chris Lehmann's blog. To register visit http://2017.educon.org.