The Intel Education Accelerator Program aims to foster innovation in the edtech ecosystem by supporting the growth of remarkable and innovative edtech start-up companies.
On Wednesday, November 30 at the Education Accelerator Demo Day, these entrepreneurs will pitch their products to investors, media and industry leaders:
- Immersed Games gives students a chance to create a customizable character to explore an immersive online, sandbox-style world for deep science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) learning experiences.
- KiraKira is an online community focused on gamified, 3-D modeling education for girls. Its community of designers collect KiraKira coins, print their 3-D models, and contribute to their college tuition fund.
- Learnmetrics removes the need for schools to build their own data systems or patch incompatible systems.
- PrepFlash creates study aids from any digital content, such as Microsoft Word documents, web pages, lecture videos, and even user-generated pictures.
- SAM Labs creates educational technology kits for learning code. Users can program by connecting the dots to form wireless circuits, which they can customize with sensors, actuators, and app-based add-ons.
- Sutorimimics social media and lets teachers and students create and explore interactive timelines.