littleBits announces today the littleBits Code Kit, which helps kids learn to code while building games.
Students will learn the foundations of coding & engineering by building hands-on games with electronic building blocks and coding them using block programming based on Google’s Blockly on the littleBits Code Kit app.
The littleBits Code Kit includes:
- Four game-based inventions: Tug-of-War, Ultimate Shootout, Hot Potato, and Rockstar Guitar
- 100+ activities and lessons for grades 3-8, standards-linked
- Quick start guides for students and educators, a Bit index, and a classroom poster
- An interactive online teacher’s guide that will allow educators to import lessons directly into Google Docs
- 16 Bits including the codeBit and LED Matrix
- A rechargeable battery & 30 accessories
- The littleBits Code Kit app that features drag-and-drop block programming based on Google’s Blockly
littleBits will be sold through education product retailers for $299.95. Visit littlebits.cc/code-kit for more information.