To help support the creation of a maker space in a K-12 environment, Paragon Furniture has also unveiled a “Maker Space Implementation Guide,” which provides step-by-step instruction on strategies to design, equip and help teachers take full advantage of the space with their students. Paragon is now offering an accredited AIA CEU course on “How to Create a Maker Space in K-12 Schools.”
MAKER INVENT Table
- Available in rectangle or clover-shaped work surfaces and in sitting or standing heights
- Available with locking casters or glides
- Table surface can also be configured using a variety of materials such as laminate, chemical-resistant, and butcher block
- Power cords are managed using work surface cutouts and grommet holes so cords stay off the work space.
MAKER Idea Board
- Double-sided dry erase finish is both a writing surface and magnetic
- Four twin-wheel locking casters
- Supports most flip chart pads using chart hooks located at the top of the board
The MAKER INVENT Table and MAKER Idea Board are currently available and shipping.
For more information about Paragon Furniture, go to www.paragoninc.com or call (800) 451-8546.