NetSupport announces the latest update to its IT Asset Management solution, NetSupport DNA: version 4.5 – Education Edition.
- Support to include iOS and Chrome as well as Mac OS X
- Time-based summary of all activity by a specific user, PC or department
- Profiles can now be used to apply specific settings to different groups of devices or users
- Improved navigation to different views using bookmarks
- Multiple log-ins prevented
- Performance data such as CPU and memory usage displayed in Explorer mode
- Staff members that do not have the NetSupport DNA Console installed can contact other users on the network
- When a triggered keyword is copied, typed or searched for, active webcams will capture an image of the user in addition to logging the event and providing a recording and screen shot of the incident
To learn more about NetSupport DNA v4.5, or to download a free 50-PC trial copy, visit www.netsupportdna.com.