Escambia County School District (ECSD) has chosen itslearning as its new learning management system (LMS) after searching for a partner that could support the district’s transition to its new digital learning ecosystem, the CORE.
The new CORE LMS, provided by itslearning, is immediately available to all ECSD employees and students at all middle schools, most high schools and a few elementary schools. It will offer:
- a digital library that lets students and teachers search for content using a variety of filtering criteria, including state learning standards;
- a planner, to enable the building of a course roadmap, linked to learning objectives customized for students through choice of resources, activities and assignments;
- the ability for the Curriculum & Instruction staff to push resources to all courses district-wide;
- reporting capabilities, including standards-based monitoring and recommendations for learning paths based on data; and
- embedded professional development.