eInstruction has announced details of its fifth annual Classroom Makeover Video Contest. Classes in the U.S., Canada (excluding Quebec), South Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Puerto Rico are invited to submit short, creative music videos demonstrating how they would use technology to enhance their learning experience in the classroom.
The winner in each category will receive a complete interactive classroom makeover with advanced interactive technology, including:
- Mobi View™ System – mobile interactive whiteboard system
- Mobi Student-Centered Learning Pack ™
- CPS Pulse™ – student response system
- ExamView® Assessment Suite – create, administer and manage both formative and summative assessments
- ExamView® Learning Series – collection of more than 12,000 unique questions aligned to state standards and core curriculum topics in language arts, math, reading, science and social studies.
For complete rules and guidelines, visit http://www.2011classroommakeover.com/.