Using Note Taker HD, teachers can write on iPads and project to the entire class via AirPlay (opens in new tab)and Apple TV. AirPlay transmits wirelessly from the iPad to a screen that everyone in the classroom can view.
When teachers use Note Taker HD , an app that permits them to write directly on the screen of the iPad, they can draw and project presentations. Note Taker HD's Zoom window allows users to focus on a portion of the screen to highlight key text
Features of the new version 6.5 include:
· Using Select Mode, Copy, Cut and Paste content, within the same document, or to a page in another document.
· Reorder a document's pages, when actively editing it or in its folder.
· Write on a PDF form that is stored or downloaded; then save or email the form.
· 16 Customizable Button Colors
· Folders to organize and store documents, pdfs and pages
· Four user-settable preset pens of multiple colors and widths
Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdGDnUKZcMM for a video overview