PCI Education, provider of resources for students with special needs, announces the winners of the 20th Anniversary Grant. After two weeks of voting, the top five submissions emerged. Each of the five educators with the most votes will receive a $200 cash grant and a Flip VideoTM camera to capture their ideas in action.
The five grand-prize winners are:
- Susie McKelvey, an intervention specialist from Minerva High School in Minerva, OH for “Being Prepared for the World of Work”
- Adela Suciu, a resource teacher from Manning Junior High School in Manning, SC for “Let’s Learn How to Spell!”
- Elaine Osborne, an active learning teacher from Hunt Middle School in Frisco, TX for “Grip Enhancing Object Wall”
- Joelle Lea, a structure learning program teacher from McMinnville High School in McMinnville, OR for “We Need a Bigger Tank?”
- Cindy Sandoval, a special education teacher from Wayland Bonds Elementary School in Oklahoma City, OK for “Multiplication with Manipulatives”
PCI Education is also awarding the next 15 teachers who received the most online votes with a $200 gift certificate to spend on teaching materials. To view the full list of winners, visit the grant website.