Tech Forum is known for bringing widely-acclaimed speakers to discuss the hot-button issues facing education technology leaders today. Chris Dede, Timothy E. Wirth Professor in Learning Technologies, Harvard University Graduate School of Education, will deliver the opening keynote this year at Tech & Learning's 2nd annual Tech Forum Boston.
REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT AT TECH FORUM
Sign up for only $195 per person. That's a $94 savings! Bring a team and save even more. Use DISCOUNT CODE BOS12EB. Registration includes access to all sessions, refreshment and networking breaks, a hosted luncheon and an end of day sponsor-hosted reception. Offer expires March 1, 2012.
Professor Chris Dede's fields of scholarship include emerging technologies, policy, and leadership. His current research includes seven grants from NSF, Qualcomm, the Gates Foundation, and the US Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences to explore immersive simulations and transformed social interactions as means of student engagement, learning, and assessment. In 2007, he was honored by Harvard University as an outstanding teacher, and in 2011 he was named a Fellow of the American Educational Research Association. Dede has served as a member of the National Academy of Sciences Committee on Foundations of Educational and Psychological Assessment and a member of the 2010 National Educational Technology Plan Technical Working Group. He is the co-editor of several books including Digital Teaching Platforms, which will be published by Teachers College Press later this year.
TECH FORUM PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
- Opening keynote by Chris Dede of Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- Practical breakout sessions led by our team of tapped-in presenters on topics such as: Favorite apps for education; iPads go to school; Educational uses of Twitter; Flipping the classroom; New approaches to assessment; 21st century leadership; and The paperless school
- Roundtable discussions on topics suggested by you when you register
- Industry Spotlights from our group of sponsors
- Sponsor-hosted end-of-day reception
To see the day's agenda, click here.