The ninth annual Ed Tech Industry Summit (ETIS), hosted by the Education Division of the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), will be held May 6-8 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco and will feature content-rich sessions on the edtech market and connecting industry executives through networking sessions.
This year, the Summit focuses on "Bridging K-12 and Postsecondary," with topics on transitioning and leveraging edtech businesses from one marketplace to another. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to participate in sessions and speed networking, attend the Innovation Incubator Program Presentations and CODiE Awards Presentations, and meet the honorees of the 2012 Ed Tech Impact and Ed Tech Lifetime Achievement Awards.
During the conference, industry leaders will provide strategies, case studies, and success stories about best business practices on topics within the following tracks:
- Gaming for Learning: Educator Feedback Forum; Online Games; Gaming and Research; Revenue Models for Education Games
- Mobile Learning: Making Products Mobile; Mobile Markets: From 1:1 Programs to BYOD; Increasing Student Achievement
- eBooks and eTextBooks: Developing eBooks and eTextBooks; Sales and Marketing Landscape; eBook ROI
- Global Opportunities: Go Global, Think Local; Doing Business Overseas; International Success Stories
- Hot Topics: Social Media Marketing; Cloud Computing; Effectively Communicating the Power of Ed Tech; EdTech Funding