Knovation today announced the launch of its new online “connected learning” community, Know New Ideas (www.KnowNewIdeas.com), an online resource for educators who want to connect with peers and other professionals who are interested in personalized learning and digital transformation at the classroom, school and district levels.
Know New Ideas is an interactive communication vehicle that provides a method for viewing, commenting on, collaborating and sharing ideas and information with colleagues. Features include:
- Blogs and postings by regular educator contributors and other members
- Webinars and events about education, innovation and technology
- Product information and best practices from Knovation customers
- Professional digital profile space, including blogs, photos and information integrated with Facebook and Twitter
- Personal Learning Network
Membership to Know New Ideas is free. For more information, visit www.knovationlearning.com.