At InfoComm 2012, Hitachi America, Ltd., Digital Media Division, Business Solutions Group today introduced the CP-AW2519N Interactive Projector, which offers the functionality of an interactive whiteboard built into it.
- Ultra-short-throw lens that enables it to be mounted close to a wall or projection surface
- 2,500 ANSI lumens brightness, WXGA resolution and a throw distance of 10 inches from the edge of the projector for an 80-inch (16:10) diagonal image
- RJ-45 Ethernet jack for connection to a local area network
- Built-in speaker and 10-watt amplifier eliminate the need to connect external speakers.
- HDMI input
- Image adjustment system that allows user to adjust individual corners and sides independently of one another
- hybrid air/fan filter that allows less frequent cleaning (4,000 hours between maintenance)