eInstruction Corporation announces the release of an update to its Insight 360 formative instruction system, which allows educators to obtain instant feedback on student learning through a suite of mobile devices, software and instructional material that integrates with existing technology in the classroom.
The update provides teachers a way to navigate, deliver and recalculate assessment questions during instruction from anywhere in the room with a touch of a screen. The system also provides educators the ability to lead assessment exercises one question at a time and to review and segment session-based results more quickly.
The update enables instructors to:
- Share ExamView questions with students one question at a time using the ExamView Reader Window
- Recalculate dynamic questions and assess ExamView tests and question banks one question at a time – from anywhere in the classroom – using Mobi 360™ or Mobi 360™ for iPad app
- Review all ExamView meta-data including the Narrative, Rationale and Feedback from the ExamView Reader window;
- Enhanced reporting around polling and scoring
- Quickly identify correct and incorrect answers on On-Screen Distribution Chart