Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, has announced the new Enterasys Mobile IAM (Mobile Identity and Access Manager), a bring-your-own device (BYOD) network solution. Mobile IAM is a key component of the OneFabric Security architecture. Designed to be implemented with no additional IT staffing, the Mobile IAM appliance provides enterprise IT complete control and visibility into their BYOD environments for $8 per device.
Available in both physical and virtual options, Mobile IAM provides:
- A single solution for corporate owned and user owned devices
- Device-, User- and Location-specific network and application access
- Granular enforcement of policies based upon user and device profiles
- One-step access to the network without the need for portals
- Automation of policy and provisioning capabilities
The Enterasys Mobile IAM Appliance starts at $20,995 for 3,000 devices. Pricing will scale based on the number of devices. The Mobile IAM professional services for 3,000 devices is priced at $22,000.