Print Manager has released the an iPad App WebPrint to securely manage and control iPad printing within a network or remotely offsite. Users on a network can remotely print their documents, but first users must authenticate with Active Directory. Using this App with Print Manager Plus and the WebAdvantage Suite Option gives organizations more printing control and flexibility.
- Upload PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, image files up to 5 MB in size to WebAdvantage printing portal.
- Easily collect documents for printing from any iPad application supporting the “Open In” document sharing feature.
- Upload & print email attachments via “Open In” Menu.
- Active Directory Authentication used when uploading and printing.
- Allows keeping local cache of documents to be printed for easy queuing when offline.
- Supports standard printing options: Copies, Color/BW, NUP (Multiple pages per sheet), Duplex, Page selection and Paper Tray options.
- Quick Print: Allows for easy copy and paste or typing of plain text for quick printing.
- Website Printing: Paste URLs into Website printing, and create a PDF for uploading of a specific view, or entire website.
- Easy one click Binding of App to Print Manager Plus\WebAdvantage instance allows for configuration free end user experience.
For more information on Print Manager Plus and WebAdvantage Suite or to download a fully functional evaluation follow the link: http://www.printmanager.com
WebPrint App for iPad is available now from the App Store here.