Houghton Mifflin Harcourt today announced the availability of Journeys Common Core ©2014, the latest edition of its K-6 reading program. Rebuilt for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and with a suite of digital learning tools, the new curriculum provides an integrated approach to coverage of the standards.
Integrating CCSS coverage into every lesson, Journeys Common Core © 2014 features new instruction and application in the four strands—Reading, including Foundational Skills, Writing, Speaking and Listening, and Language.
New highlights include:
• Common Core Reading Practice and Assessment App, offering practice questions, quizzes, and performance tasks that provide real-time reporting
• HMH Readers App, featuring the Journeys Leveled Readers database
• myWriteSmart, an online writing tool creating a space for collaboration with teachers and peers
• Digital Teacher Gateway and ePlanner, allowing for comprehensive, easy planning and tracking
• ePub Vocabulary in Context flip cards, strengthening academic vocabulary anytime, anywhere
For more information about Journeys Common Core, visit: www.hmhco.com.