Epson has introduced the PowerLite® 4000-Series installation projectors, for venues such as conference rooms, school auditoriums, and others.
- Resolution: XGA, WXGA, WUXGA
- Lens shift: Align images easily with horizontal and vertical lens shift
- Digital Connectivity: Integrate into any system with HDMI and Display Port
- Split Screen: Display two images side-by-side and with three layout options; video and presentation materials run simultaneously; supports two digital inputs
- Faroudja DCDi: Video processing technology offers deinterlacing, noise reduction and improved sharpness
- Networking Tools: Epson Easy Management® allows for content delivery over network, network monitoring, maintenance scheduling, and email alerts to be sent via LAN
- iProjection: Using the Epson iProjection™ app, presenters can project from most iOS Apple devices running iOS 4.2 or later and most Android devices running Android 2.3 or later
- 3LCD Technology: Provides an energy efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light
The new color brightness specification (measuring red, green and blue) published by the Society of Information Display (SID) allows consumers to compare projector color performance without conducting a side-by-side shootout. For more information, visit http://www.colorlightoutput.com.