NewTekTM today announced the next-generation of its entry-level TriCaster 40, a complete HD multi-camera video production studio that enables users to create professional streaming television on a small budget. Version 2 of TriCaster 40 gives users access to the same production capabilities used by major networks, including customizable animated transitions, network-style titles and graphics, improved file interoperability and much more.
• Network-style visuals that deliver a polished look to live productions
• The now included Animation Store Creator which produces full color full motion overlays, audio for both directions and warped video mapped against any 3D surface
•Dedicated title station with the included LiveText application for creating HD titles and graphics with hundreds of pre-loaded templates
• New video formats, recording options and session resolutions
• New workflows for capturing to disk and exporting to external applications
• Improving visual quality and consistency, correcting for variances in the video signal on every input, and tightly calibrating white, black and color levels
Existing TriCaster 40 customers can purchase the TriCaster 40 version 2 software immediately for $995 US MSRP. From now until July 12, 2013, TriCaster 40 systems can be purchased for $4,995 US MSRP, with the option to upgrade to version 2 software for $995 US MSRP. Beginning July 12, all TriCaster 40 systems will include the version 2 software, at which time the new system price will increase to $5,995 US MSRP. An optional control surface for TriCaster 40 is available for $1,995 US MSRP. International pricing may vary. For more information, visit www.newtek.com, or call NewTek Sales at 800-368-5441. International callers dial +1-210-370-8000.