Atomic Learning will showcase its latest technology training at ISTE 2013 Annual Conference and Exhibition, held in San Antonio, June 23–26.
New technology training offerings include:
- Office 2013—What’s New Training: Overview of the latest updates to the Microsoft® Office Suite applications, including significant changes to the user interface and new features.
- Excel 2013—Pivot Tables Training: Explore how to use dynamic worksheets that can be reorganized by users, with data generated from a database or table.
- 3D Dreams—Google™ SketchUp 8 Project: Create a 3D model home and learn to change the view to “walk” around the model, as well as how to export and print finished projects.
- Internet Explorer® 10 Training: Learn how to get the most out of this powerful Internet web browser.
- JQuery Mobile Training: Use Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 as a development and test environment to create jQuery Mobile pages from scratch or from sample pages.
- Skype™ 6 Training: Master Skype™ and learn how to initiate and accept free Skype-to-Skype calls.
Atomic Learning will also share its iPad app, enhanced Custom Training feature for schools and districts, and an online training workshop about the basics of computer literacy.