PBS LearningMedia and local PBS member stations today announced a new custom service tier available for purchase by schools and districts nationwide.
PBS will officially launch the custom service tier for PBS LearningMedia at the International Society for Technology in Education 2013 Conference being held June 23-26, in San Antonio (ISTE 2013 Booth #10270).
Features of the PBS LearningMedia Custom Service include:
- More than 800 hours of additional content
- Robust user management tools
- Content management tools allowing for the upload and contextualization of local content
- Comprehensive analytics tools
- State standards alignment
To inquire about how to purchase the service, contact PBS LearningMedia at LearningMedia@pbs.org or 1-800-572-6386.