"We hear from kids around the world over and over - 'We want to learn code,'" says Mark Horneff, Studio Head of Kuato. "What we are doing here is taking coding and gaming, and merging them together to engage students of all ages, and for Computer Science Week, we're opening it up to as many people as possible."
With this update, Hakitzu Elite players can move to the next level in their coding skills with four different styles, from simple code recognition "tap and play," to inputting the code itself from memory with the coding keyboard. Players can test their skills in the single player challenges or by battling their friends in the arena.
* Free to play
* Hone coding skills with 25 single player challenges and interactive tutorial and coding bootcamp
* Play through different coding ranks sequentially; beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Hacker
* Earn coding credits for match and challenge completion
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 98.5 MB