The L102W is a 1000-lumen LED, WXGA projector designed with environmentally friendly features and multimedia functionality.
- 0.45” DLP by Texas Instruments® -- 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution
- Up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- LED solid state light source; life up to 20,000 hours
- Wireless LAN (optional) for direct connection with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices
- HDMI and composite inputs
- 3D Ready, using DLP Link™ technology
- Filter-free design
- 1GB internal memory and SD input (expands storages up to 32GB) support
- 2-watt speaker
- Built-in wall color correction presets
- Built-in closed captioning
- 10-step magnification with location control
The L102W projector will be available in February 2014 at an estimated street price of $799, including the first year of InstaCare. Education customers receive an additional year on their warranties. Star Student customers can receive an additional two years on their warranties with product registration. To qualify, visit www.necstarstudent.com for registration details.