BenQ America Corp. today announced the availability of the latest addition to its mini projector series: the BenQ Ultra-Lite GP20.
- Brightness of 700 ANSI lumens and native WXGA (1280x800) resolution, with support for resolutions up to UXGA (1600x1200).
- Mirroring for MHL-equipped devices
- Notebook PC, cable, console gaming
- Smart device connection for transferring small-screen content directly to the projector from any portable device.
- Simple wireless streaming from MHL-compatible devices such as the Roku and Chromecast players
- Multimedia connectivity, including USB and SD card viewers and a document viewer for Microsoft Office and PDF documents.
- Plug-and-play USB feature allows for a PC-less experience.
The BenQ Ultra-Lite GP20 is available now at $799. Information is available at http://www.BenQ.com.