Published by IESD Inc. in conjunction with STEM Market Impact LLC, the new 2015 Business Report: National Survey STEM Education provides insights into the changing landscape of science and STEM education.
This informative report provides actionable data to inform your product development and marketing efforts for science and STEM education.
The report offers answers to questions, including:
- What are the funding priorities for STEM Education, and what changes in spending do educators project for the next school year?
- What are science and STEM educators' impression of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)?
- What are districts' strategies for implementing the NGSS and other newly adopted state science standards?
- Which types of STEM courses are currently being offered, and which are likely to be implemented by the 2015-2016 school year?
- Which overarching objectives (crosscutting concepts from NGSS), do educators prioritize when teaching?
- Which science and engineering practices do educators prioritize when teaching?
- What are educators' priorities for new instructional resources?
- What types of professional development activities do educators value most?
The report also analyzes the results by state standards adoption status (NGSS or other standards), by respondent role in education, and by school level. The cost is $495 for a site license of 1-20 readers and $1,175 for a company with twenty or more readers.
The report is available now at stemreports.com.