More than 15 million ebooks have been made with Book Creator for iPad and Android, and now the classroom app is receiving a Windows makeover and will be available on desktop devices for the first time.
With Book Creator for Windows users can:
- Create books on a Windows tablet, laptop or desktop with an easy-to-use interface
- Apply rich formatting with more than 40 fonts to choose from
- Add photos and video or record audio
- Utilize the drawing tool for illustrations and annotations
- Read books with the in-app reader
- Draft books in the ePub format to publish work on Apple's iBooks Store or the Google Play Store
- Send books by email or upload to OneDrive for quick and easy sharing
Book Creator is compatible with PCs and tablets running Microsoft Windows 8.1.
The app is available worldwide through the Microsoft Windows Store and will be free for a limited period.