BOXLIGHT is launching its new line of Interactive Classroom Solutions at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference. The company will launch its new DeskBoard 75M and Labdisc, a portable wireless STEM lab.
BOXLIGHT’s DeskBoards are portable, height and tilt-adjustable desk surfaces made interactive via attached ultra-short-throw interactive projectors. The DeskBoard 75M surface is dry-erase and magnetic, allowing educators to incorporate objects and manipulatives in lessons or make use of standard dry erase markers when called for.
Labdisc is a wireless, compact, science data logging solution designed for use in K-12. The Labdisc uses Bluetooth communication between the data logger and the computer or tablet, with a single wireless transmission for up to 14 sensors, reducing radio interference and eliminating the need for transmitters built into every sensor.
Activities In Booth 1600 at ISTE
- Educators attending ISTE can plug in on their mobile devices at www.30yearsbrilliant.com, where BOXLIGHT’s team will post updates and promotions throughout the show.
- All educators who visit BOXLIGHT’s booth and scan their badge are entered to win a complete P10 Deskboard Classroom Solution.
- BOXLIGHT will host demonstrations and presentations of all of its products on the hour in booth 1600. Schedules will be posted daily.
- Dovi Bruker, creator of the Labdisc (being launched at ISTE) and CEO of Globisens, will be offering demonstrations and interviews in booth 1600, throughout the day on Monday June 29th.
- DeskBoard 75M - Several models and configurations of BOXLIGHT’s DeskBoard Series will be on display in the booth, with demonstrations offered on the hour.
See more here: