zSpace Inc. (zspace.com), today announced its all-in-one desktop virtual reality solution for education. Introduced at ISTE 2015, zSpace for Education is a streamlined hardware and software solution that allows students to manipulate virtual, 3D objects ranging from human hearts to helicopters to learn concepts such as math, physics, engineering and biology.
zSpace for Education is an all-in-one virtual reality desktop with education software. In addition, zSpace for Education includes:
- High-speed head-tracking, enabling smooth interaction between students and 3D objects
- The world’s only virtual reality stylus, enabling students to learn by doing
- A new touch-screen, enabling more intuitive use of zSpace and Windows applications
- AMD FirePro graphics and liquidVR technology
- zSpace for Education: expanding across the US
For more information about how schools are using zSpace for K-12 education, visit http://edu.zspace.com.