Edgenuity today announced its list of top schools and districts implementing blended learning programs. The schools and districts were identified from among the base of over 16,000 schools that Edgenuity works with today.
Carpe Diem Schools
· Tuition-free virtual school with campuses across the US serving grades 6-12 that provides students the freedom to complete coursework when and where they like.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, NC
· The 2nd largest school district in North Carolina, the district is comprised of 168 schools and serves more than 147,000 students in grades K-12.
Clark County School District, NV
· Serves over 316,000 students across 377 schools with a student teacher ratio of approximately 22-to-1.
Derby Public Schools, CT
· Serves approximately 1,600 students in grades K-12 across 4 schools.
Henry County Schools, GA
· The 7th largest district in Georgia, serves 40,000 students in grades K-12 across 14 schools.
Jefferson Chamber Foundation Academy, LA
· Students are provided with the opportunity to work at their own pace to earn their diploma.
Rio Rancho Public Schools, NM
· In 2005 the district founded Rio Rancho Cyber Academy, the accredited, diploma-granting school for nearly 170 students in grades 6-12.
East Pennsboro Area School District, PA
· A growing, progressive school district with a total population of approximately 2,700 students in grades K-12.
Tift County Schools, GA
· Serves approximately 7,650 students in grades K-12 across 12 schools, including one alternative school.
Village Green Virtual Charter School, RI
· Opened in 2013 for students grades 9-12, the school has a state-wide enrollment policy and any student entering the 9th or 10th grade and who lives in RI is eligible to attend.