Crio allows teachers to create interactive online resources using a library of audio, text, images, video and interactive content from Curriculum Pathways.
- A library of elements including audio, text, images, video and several question types.
- Customizable feedback with options for explanations, suggestions and encouragement to promote deeper engagement beyond simple right or wrong responses.
- A variety of question types, not simply multiple choice.
- Robust lesson guide area provides notes, strategies and additional resources for the creator, or other educators using the lesson.
- A portfolio for students to save, manage and send their work.
- Options for embedding and sharing lessons.
- Integration in learning management systems including a variety of single sign on options.
- Ability to share lessons publicly with millions of Curriculum Pathways users around the world.
- Outlets for providing suggestions to Curriculum Pathways regarding new features for future releases.