Edgenuity, provider of online and blended learning programs, today announced that it has added more than 50 new career and general elective courses to its platform. Middle and high school students can engage in a range of interests and skills –from Journalism to Forensic Science– through courses provided by eDynamic Learning.
eDynamic Learning courses give students exposure to industries and jobs through a range of topics such as Business and Marketing, Energy and Conservation, Law and National Security, and STEM.
New courses include:
· Introduction to Renewable Technologies
· Music Appreciation: The Enjoyment of Listening
· Criminology: Inside the Criminal Mind
· African-American History
· Introduction to Manufacturing Product Design and Innovation
· Principles of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
Schools can use their own teachers or Edgenuity Instructional Services virtual teachers to deliver instruction in a blended or virtual learning environment.
To learn more about Edgenuity’s career and general elective course offerings, click here.