The Big 10
By Sascha Zuger
The people selected for this year’s Big 10 issue were selected by our editors and advisors based on both what they have accomplished so far as well as what potential they have yet in store.
SchoolCIO: New Assessments Are Coming: Is Your District Ready?
By Ellen Ullman
Whether you live in a state that supports PARCC or SBAC, you’re undoubtedly facing the challenges of moving to online assessments. We’ve asked a few CIOs who are already working on these issues to share what they’ve put in place.
Top Productivity Tools for Administrators
For this app roundup, we gathered recommendations from educators who’ve been there, done that, and are eager to share what they’ve found.
T&L’s round-up of the latest tools for schools.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
News & Trends
• Top 10 Online Stories
• BLOG BITS
• TOP TWEETS
• Do you use now or need more “hard data”
• Tech Lessons That Don’t Need a Connection
• Site We Like
• Growing Up Google
• Got Web 2.0?
• More Data on Data
• Top Sites for Practicing Grammar
• Mobile Device Survey
• From Tech Forum’s Livestream
• Summer SuperHero Reading Contest
• From the Daily Newsletter
• Best Speech and Language Apps