DIGITAL RESOURCES FOR ELL STUDENTS
Lisa Nielsen presents five free digital resources that can support students in language acquisition.
Ellen Ullman’s round-up of next-generation professional development approaches that truly engage teachers.
● PD Management Tools
MAXIMIZE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES WITH CHROMEBOOK MANAGEMENT
By Adam Schoenbart
When the Chromebook is used to support, enhance, and transform learning, it can be a game changer in education.
T&L 35TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES: VETERAN EXPERTS GWEN SOLOMON AND DAVID WARLICK REFLECT ON HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST 35 YEARS IN EDTECH
● What were we thinking?
● A Visit to Camp Marimuse
SCHOOL CIO SUMMIT 2015: WHAT’S NEXT?
Edtech leaders gathered at School CIO Summit at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront to explore the question: “What’s Next for Edtech?”
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE
● PASCO Spark Element
BACK OFFICE BUSINESS: EDTECH IN ACTION
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
EDITOR’S NOTE: SURVEY SAYS?
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● Technology Integration, 1 To 1, and Student-Centered Learning
● SITE WE LIKE
● T&L READER SURVEY
● 10 WAYS TO BE A PROACTIVE ADVOCATE OF EDTECH
● 92% OF TEACHERS BELIEVE CLASSROOM DESIGN HAS AN IMPACT ON STUDENT LEARNING
● SURVEY SHOWS PARENTS OVERWHELMINGLY SUPPORT USING STUDENT DATA TO IMPROVE EDUCATION
● E-RATE SURVEY RESULTS RELEASED
Class Tech Tips
● OVER 35 FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT TOOLS TO ENHANCE FORMATIVE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
● DIGITAL RESOURCES FOR ELL STUDENTS AND THOSE LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE