What it means, how they do it
These three districts automate their testing process for substantive results.
The Argument for Online Testing
In the past, testing programs have been criticized for their distance from classroom instruction and learning. Regardless of the truths to these claims, technology will enable a much fuller integration of instruction with assessment, perhaps even enabling the creation of individualized learning paradigms.
Back-office business: Which districts bought what ?
The Latest Assessment Tools
Pick Up The Tabs
Maybe we’re biased, but the editors of Tech & Learning think the question of whether or not tablets as classroom textbook killers is not “if” but “when.” And the answer? Sooner by the day. Here’s how some districts have taken to adoption.
Put to the Test: T&L editors take some new products for a test drive.
NEC NP-V300X Projector
Acer Iconia Tab W500
September 2011 What’s New
Aerohive • AppMobi- 1touch • Atomic Learning- TI-Nspire tutorials • Bretford U • Serif WebPlus X5 • Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking • Facts on File Modern World History Online • Splashtop Whiteboard iPad App • and more
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
News & Trends
• Next Big Thing: Zoom H2n Handy Recorder
• Top 10 Web Stories
• Top Tweets
• Blog Bits
• Sites We Like
• T&L Video Vault
• Highlights from Microsoft U .S. Innovative Education Forum
• New Survey Shows School Progress in Tech Still Challenging
• New Framework for K-12 Science
• Nominate Your Best School Leaders
• 2011 RTI Report
• Top 20 Social Networks for Education
• Troxell Communications Announces Winner of “20 20 20” Interactive Classroom Technology Sweepstakes