BenQ will feature its latest display solutions for higher education institutions at EDUCAUSE, Oct. 14-17, at the McCormick Place West in Chicago. In Booth 319, the higher-ed IT community will see a portfolio of classroom solutions including the RP Series interactive flat panels (IFP), Blue Core laser projectors and InstaShow wireless presentation systems.
Part of the BenQ family of RP Series IFPs, the cloud-enabled RP7501K is a 75" 4K UHD display designed for education.
- User-friendly interface
- Advanced fine IR touch technology.
- Smart Eye-Care technology
- Germ-resistant screen that kills most germs accumulating on screen surfaces
- Integrated with Saffi voice assistant technology, allowing teachers to control and access display capabilities through voice commands
- Wirelessly stream visual, audio files and full HD quality videos from any PC or mobile
For IT and AV managers, the IFP is bundled with cloud-based management tools including BenQ DMS local device information and management software, apps and an Over-the-Air Update feature for simple campus-wide device management.
BenQ has a full lineup of Blue Core laser projectors designed to fit any learning environment. The LK953ST Blue Core laser projector offers features such as:
- 4K UHD and produces
- 3840 x 2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame
- Generates 5,000 lumens of laser-powered brightness for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- 0.47" single-DMD DLP technology to deliver clarity and detail
- Pixel Enhancer 4K motion-adaptive edge enhancement
- Integrated with network control and management systems, including Extron, Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN
- Supports RS-232 for long-distance installations up to 50 feet.
At the show, BenQ will demonstrate the WDC10 HDMI and the WDC10C UBC-C models of its InstaShow wireless presentation system, which allows multiple presenters to lead from any device. Features include:
- Designed to host up to 16 presenters at a time and is interoperable with any OS or hardware platform
- Data security through WPA2-PSK protection with AES 128-bit encryption
- Supports smooth, low-latency full HD 1080p video and 16-bit stereo audio wireless streaming capability to any display device
- For instructors, freedom to move around the room
- For IT and technology managers, doesn't impact the network and keeps data protected
More information on the full line of BenQ products is available at https://business-display.BenQ.com/.