Check out Fuzzmail, a more emotionally expressive alternative to email. This is an exciting tool that allows you to sort of animate your email. It captures each character as you enter it. Send the email, and when the recipient opens it the message appears to â€œtype itselfâ€ onto the screen. This might be a great way to engage your students to read and write.
It's pretty cool to see the changes as you type them, including typos, pauses, write-overs. How does it work?
- Just start typing your message.
- Fuzzmail will record what you type.
- When you're done, click Send to stop recording.
- Type in your name and email address and who you want to send it to.
- A copy of the Fuzzmail you wrote will be sent to you at your address.
This is one way to attract teacher attendance for an event you are putting on. It may only work once, but try it. It is also a fun strategy to try for sending an email blast to your school community.
Next Tip: TBA