CoSN (opens in new tab) and EdScoop (opens in new tab) today revealed the 2019 selections for the national NextGen: Emerging EdTech Leaders Program (opens in new tab). The program annually recognizes rising school system technology leaders across the United States, and this year’s group marks the first all-women cohort in the initiative’s history.
Selected from finalists nationwide, this year’s Next Generation Leaders are:
- Chanel Alford-Campbell, Technology Integration Specialist, Alexandria City Public Schools (VA);
- Lindsey Blass, Personalized Learning Environments Program Manager, San Francisco Unified School District (CA);
- Renee Hernandez, Digital Learning Coordinator, Allen Independent School District (TX);
- Toni Hoehn, Digital Curriculum Support Specialist, St. Vrain Valley School District (CO); and
- Allison Reid, Coordinating Teacher for Instructional Technology, Wake County Schools (NC).