Compass Learning announces the expansion of its Middle School Science curriculum with the latest release of CompassLearning Odyssey®. The updated science curriculum includes hundreds of new activities, quizzes, and tasks that empower teachers to engage students in key tenants of science and exploration.
The new version of CompassLearning Odyssey’s Middle School Science curriculum offers:
- 45 new interactive Flash activities expanding on key topics, including Forces, Evolution, Ecology, Chemical Reactions and Human Interactions with the Environment
- 45 new quizzes
- 187 new Odyssey Writer, Odyssey Community and Authentic Tasks throughout the Middle School Science courses
- New Authentic Tasks that engage students in possible STEM careers.
The Middle School Science offering is bolstered by other summer 2012 features, such as:
- More flexibility to customize, control and add curriculum, content and authentic tasks for a teacher’s unique teaching situations; and
- Innovative course and grade-management features that help teachers spend more time teaching by reducing administrative tasks.