Help your K-12 students achieve higher reading and writing benchmarks with a program that best aligns to your instructional goals and objectives. Download this guide to evaluate literacy program features that matter most such as:
- Differentiated instruction with actionable data
- Blended learning strategies
- Embedded, ongoing assessment
- Support for high-stakes assessment
- Development of teacher efficiency
This step-by-step guide will help you choose the most practical digital literacy program for your district.